A youthful, sociable, friendly and diverse group of women
We meet on the second Monday of every month at St Matthew’s Church Hall in the heart of Chapel Allerton at 7.45 pm for 8.00 pm.
Our meetings are open to everyone so you don’t have to be a member to come along – just turn up. You don’t even have to live in Chapel Allerton.
Our meetings are now face-to-face, please get in touch and come along and see what we do.
What we do
We hold meetings that cover a variety of topics, from beekeeping and synchronised swimming to making our own toiletries.
We hold a number of “spin-off’ clubs including our
Book Club, Cinema Club, Craft Club and Supper Club.
We support local charities and fund raise throughout the year. Our main activity is via our local festival in September.
Our WI in numbers
Why You’ll Love Us
There is never been a better time to come along and meet us.
- Community minded
Some of our Activities
- July Book ClubThe next Book Club is on Monday 4 July when we’ll be meeting upstairs at The Woods, at 7.30 pm, to discuss The Hen who Dreamed she could fly by Sun-Mi Hwang.
- June Outdoor ClubThis month we’re visiting Yorke Gate Garden, in, Adel, on Wednesday 29 June. Tucked away in North Leeds, York Gate is a magical one-acre garden created by the Spencer family between 1951 and 1994. It is one of the finestContinue reading “June Outdoor Club”
- June Film ClubJoin us online at 7.30 pm on Monday 27 June when we will be having an informal chat about two films. “Concrete Cowboy” is available on Amazon Prime (small fee) or Netflix. Sent to live with his estranged father forContinue reading “June Film Club”
- June Craft ClubJoin us at St Matthews Church Hall on Wood Lane, from 7.45 pm, on Monday 20 June for a friendly, information crafting and catch-up session. Any and all crafting welcome!
- June MeetingThis month’s meeting will be a social event, in celebration of the Queen’s platinum jubilee, complete with a cream tea, quiz and fizz! Join us at St Matthews Church Hall on Wood Lane, from 7.45 pm, on Monday 13 June.