A youthful, sociable, friendly and diverse group of women
We meet on the second Monday of every month at St Matthew’s Church Hall in the heart of Chapel Allerton at 7.45 pm for 8.00 pm.
Our meetings are open to everyone so you don’t have to be a member to come along – just turn up. You don’t even have to live in Chapel Allerton.
Our meetings are now face-to-face, please get in touch and come along and see what we do.
What we do
We hold meetings that cover a variety of topics, from beekeeping and synchronised swimming to making our own toiletries.
We hold a number of “spin-off’ clubs including our
Book Club, Cinema Club, Craft Club and Supper Club.
We support local charities and fund raise throughout the year. Our main activity is via our local festival in September.
Our WI in numbers
Why You’ll Love Us
There is never been a better time to come along and meet us.
- Community minded
Some of our Activities
- August Craft ClubJoin us at St Matthew’s Church Hall on Wood Lane, from 7.45 pm, on Monday 15 August for a friendly, informal crafting and catch-up session. Any and all crafting welcome!
- August MeetingThis month we’ll be out and about exploring Chapel Allerton on a local history walk, led by Irene, finishing at The Mustard Pot for a refreshing drink and a chat! Meet at the earlier time of 6.30 pm outside StContinue reading “August Meeting”
- July Craft Club – UpdateOur craft meeting today, 18 July, has been postponed until next week, 25 July, due to the very hot weather today. Stay safe in the sun ☀️
- August Book ClubThe next Book Club is on Monday 1 August when we’ll be meeting at The Woods, at 7.30 pm, to discuss the 1953 novel The Kraken Wakes by John Wyndham – “a brilliant novel of how humankind responds to theContinue reading “August Book Club”
- July Outdoor ClubJoin us on Tuesday 26 July for an early evening walk following the Owl Trail around Leeds city centre. Drop an email to firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know if you’re coming along and also for details of the start timeContinue reading “July Outdoor Club”