A youthful, sociable, friendly and diverse group of women
We meet on the second Monday of every month at St Matthew’s Church Hall in the heart of Chapel Allerton at 7.45 pm for 8.00 pm.
Our meetings are open to everyone so you don’t have to be a member to come along – just turn up. You don’t even have to live in Chapel Allerton.
Please get in touch and come along and see what we do.
Some of our Activities
- June Outdoor ClubJoin us at 2.00 pm on Tuesday 27 June for a 6-mile circular walk around Lotherton and Aberford. Meeting on the old A1, south of Aberford, near the almshouses, opposite the war memorial, LS25 3DP. Get in touch via firstname.lastname@example.orgContinue reading “June Outdoor Club”
- June Craft ClubJoin us at St Matthew’s Church Hall on Wood Lane, from 7.45 pm, on Monday 19 June, for a friendly, informal crafting and catch-up session. Any and all crafting welcome.
- June MeetingThis month we have a guided tour of Beckett Street Cemetery, on Monday 12 June. The tour starts at 6.30 pm and we’ll be meeting at the cemetery on Beckett Street, LS9 7BH. Parking is limited so car sharing isContinue reading “June Meeting”
- June Book ClubOur next Book Club is on Monday 5 June when we’ll be meeting upstairs at Further North, in Chapel Allerton, at 7.30 pm to discuss Why Did You Lie, an Icelandic crime novel by Yrsa Siguroardottir.
- May Outdoor ClubJoin us at 2.00 pm on Tuesday 30 May for a 5-mile walk from Burley in Wharfedale. Meeting by the Burley Fountain on the village green. Roadside parking on Norwood Avenue and around the green, LS29 7EG. Get in touchContinue reading “May Outdoor Club”
Why You’ll Love Us
There is never been a better time to come along and meet us.
- Community minded