A youthful, sociable, friendly and diverse group of women
We meet on the second Monday of every month at St Matthew’s Church Hall in the heart of Chapel Allerton at 7.45 pm for 8.00 pm.
Our meetings are open to everyone so you don’t have to be a member to come along – just turn up. You don’t even have to live in Chapel Allerton.
Our meetings are now face-to-face, please get in touch and come along and see what we do.
What we do
We hold meetings that cover a variety of topics, from beekeeping and synchronised swimming to making our own toiletries.
We hold a number of “spin-off’ clubs including our
Book Club, Cinema Club, Craft Club and Supper Club.
We support local charities and fund raise throughout the year. Our main activity is via our local festival in September.
Our WI in numbers
Why You’ll Love Us
There is never been a better time to come along and meet us.
- Community minded
Some of our Activities
- November Outdoor ClubJoin us on Tuesday 22 November for a circular walk of approximately 4.5 miles from Meanwood Park along the Meanwood Ridge. Meeting in Meanwood Park car park, at the end of Green Lane, in time to leave at 2.00 pm.Continue reading “November Outdoor Club”
- December Christmas MealWe’re making a return visit to the popular Chef’s Fine Dining, on Harrogate Road, for our Christmas Meal on Monday 12 December. If you’d like to sign up, get in touch via firstname.lastname@example.org and we will confirm how you canContinue reading “December Christmas Meal”
- November Craft ClubJoin us at St Matthew’s Church Hall on Wood Lane, from 7.45 pm, on Monday 21 November for a friendly, informal crafting and catch-up session. Any and all crafting welcome!
- November MeetingThis month we will be making recyclable Christmas crackers, further details to follow. Join us on Monday 14 November, from 7.45 pm, at St Matthew’s Church Hall on Wood Lane.
- Book Club November 2022The next Book Club is on Monday 7 November when we’ll be meeting upstairs at Further North, in Chapel Allerton, at 7.30 pm, to discuss Falling Leaves: The Memoir of an Unwanted Chinese Daughter by Adeline Yen Mah – aContinue reading “Book Club November 2022”